Here are the mechanics :
1. Get rid of our surroundings with plastics, non-biodegradable wastes that clogged our waterways which results to flooding of our streets.
2. Mobilize your members to go out on September 22, 2019 (Sunday) from 7:00 AM to 10:00AM armed with cleaning materials to pick and segregate trash and to plant fruit tree seedlings in your chosen vacant area in the community.
3. Coordinate with your respective barangay units for collaboration to assist you in collecting your segregated trash to be properly disposed in your Material Recovery Facility and for your fruit tree seedlings.
4. Document your area subject for clean-up before and after the activity and your planted fruit tree.
5. Upload your photo activities on the said date and time September 22, (Sunday) 7AM-10AM with the following details:
b. No. of Volunteers
c. How many kilos/tons trash collected
d. Identification of trash/plastic wastes collected.
e. The name of your fruit tree/s planted.
f. Put #NAPCParasaKalikasan2019 and #NCUDC2019 in your posts then, kindly tag National Anti-Poverty Commission (official FB page of the agency).
Thank you so much!
Spread the word and invite your family and friends to be part of this endeavor for the environment. See you Ka-Sambayanihan Volunteers!